January 15th, 2009 by kevin
Since 2008 is officially over, I think it’s time to lay out some statistics and events that have occurred over the short lifetime of our first product, Tripleseat.com.
- Time to develop up until Beta Launch: Roughly 4 months of on-and-off, after hours time from Dusty and myself.
- Beta Launched on June 18th with Upstream Brewery, a restaurant here in Omaha. Shortly after, we rounded up around 10 other Beta customers, a number of whom are still using the site.
- Officially Launched with a paying restaurant on August 18th, 2008. Since then we have grown to 12 paying restaurants/restaurant groups.
- Suggested to Restaurants in November 2008 issue of Restaurant Business Magazine by one of our Beta customers, Frog and Peach Restaurant.
- Judy the Foodie blogged about us
- Numerous Press Releases
- Jono had an article published in National Restaurant News, talking about the problems Tripleseat solves for restaurants.
- 3750 bookings, 3100 accounts. and 3570 contacts created across all of our customers
- 13 paying customers, 10 beta customers
- 160 unique users across all customers
- 80 user-submitted feedback/suggestions
- Hours saved for customers: priceless (line shamefully stolen from this sweet blog post)
- 6440 lines of code
- 750 lines of test coverage (yea, we’re working on it)
- Currently at 671 SVN checkins
- 5 major pre 1.0 releases, 5 major releases 1.0 and greater
- 162 deployments to our staging site, 75 deployments to our production site
- 357 total Trac Tickets, a surprising 352 tickets are closed